Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Chaing Mai Yai Yai

     Oh gosh Chaing Mai! You make me want to quit life and become a local elephant pant vendor. Life here is like a condiment, you just spread it on and relax. 
      So far I have experienced fish socks that only cost me $2.
       I also participated in this new intense interpretive sport called the "Thai Massage". Which was where the chubbiest of Thai woman straddled my back and swung me into compromising positions that cut off the majority of my air for an hour. I had so much fun I think I'll go back tomorrow! 
       I also took a Thai cooking class. Now all I need is a Wok and some fish sauce, and I can make practically make anything in Asia.
Tomorrow I will ride and bathe an elephant. Wish me luck!

Love and Sticky Rice,
Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment