Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Waking Up with Britney?

    So I guess when everybody says no one speaks English, they were telling the truth. So far we have been walking around bum fuck Bangkok (tee he) for over an hour and no taxi knows where our hotel is, turns out neither do we. I've seen an abundance of stray cats and dogs running amidst the dirty streets and apparently they only eat them in China. Good to know. Finally we find our hotel, beer, and a beautiful balcony view.

     As I started to feel like I was the American character in a weird anime, and a sleep coma stared to take over my body limb by limb, I knew my day was over... At 4pm. Face plant on bed followed by drool and sleep talking. Bring it on.
At least I got to recover with a proper Thai breakfast. Woot woot, off to Chaing Mai.

Love and Sticky Rice,
Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment