Monday, June 30, 2014

Jungle love

Really enjoying island life so far!
A little bummed we didn't get to kayak around the islands. We missed our chance in Phi Phi but enjoyed the beach so much it didn't matter.

 Ko Lanta, the more relaxed island, was pretty deserted because it is low season. On top of that it was a Sunday and it rained all day. The girls wanted to kill me because I made them get out of the room to go exploring when the rain died down a bit. I get ansy sitting around. :)
Yesterday in Krabi there was a bit of adventuring I've been waiting for. Rickety bridge, steep slippery stairs and jungle rope swings, woohoo! 
At one point during the day, I fell asleep and woke up to a Thai woman rubbing my feet while I starred at the ocean. So niiiice. I also got a pretty ugly pedicure.
And ate a whole plate of mushrooms.
And now it's back to Phuket. The beach is really nice there but the streets are kinda dirty and littered with overpriced unauthentic touristy restrauants. So we will stay in our infinity pool all day!

Chan gaaaoo!

Shana

No comments:

Post a Comment